This video states clearly Newton's law of inertia, and shows an example by using the car and the seat belt. The video states that if you do not have a seat belt on and the car crashes, the car will suddenly stop due to the crash force, but you would continue to move forward causing you to hit the windscreen. But if you have the belt on a force is acting on the car and on you, so you both stop, it also explains the use of the head rest in the same way.
I thought that the video was very engaging, and very informative. I thought that your explanation of the video was very helpful.
ReplyDeleteThe post made me want to know more about your opinion on the video, so I can compare how the video helped me, as to how it helped you.
Other than that, great post!