Monday, September 1, 2014

Introduction to physics

Ali Saeed

Why Physics

This year in Physics, I expect to learn:
  • How to workout the speed height or time in which an item is dropped from.
  • How to workout the acceleration of a moving object.
  • What circuits are and how they work. 
  • The basic rules and laws of physics
  • Know how to set up and prove most basic experiments
Why is physics important?

I think that physics is the number one source that explains to people why certain objects act the way they do, it explains every single movement, acceleration, drop, to as simple as a equation. It is the problem solver of the universe, It indicated what is possible and what is impossible. All of the current day technology and development have been possible only through physics, without physics there would be no technology no light no entertainment. 
 
What do you think problem solving is?
 
I believe that problem solving is the process of getting the solution of a certain complex problem through a series of experiments, calculations and observations. Repetition is also key to problem solving as it assures the reliability of the solution.
 
What questions do you have about physics?
 
The questions that I have constantly been getting confused about is:
  • The difference between energy and power?
  • An explanation of what dark matter is, or what its place in the universe is?
 
What goals do you have for yourself in physics this year?
 
In physics I plan to be interacted with whatever the class is doing at all times, and to be fully aware and understand what is going on in class, rather than just copying or effortlessly doing work. I am also a great lover of physics so I would hopefully want to get a clearer idea of what physics section I mostly feel comfortable in, which will also hopefully lead to me knowing what I want to major in University.

No comments:

Post a Comment